GET ON MESSAGE WITH CONFIDENCE
Our training, your way
…All organisations need to get their message out there effectively.
Developing the media and communications capability of your key staff has many benefits:
– Raises the profile, reputation and credibility of your business
– Enhances the continuous personal development of your team
– Generates enthusiasm and inspiration to promote your company in a positive and proactive way.
We can shape purpose built media and communications sessions and programmes to meet your needs and enable your team to perform better.
– TV and radio broadcast training
– Presentations and speeches
– Media crisis management
– Media appreciation skills
– Blog writing
– Video marketing
Our bespoke training clients include:
– National organisations
– Professional bodies
– Public sector services
– Private businesses
CGM bespoke training days typically include:
– Two presenters
– Tv and radio studio style set up with cameras, lights and microphones
– Immediate playback on TV monitors and audio devices
– On screen PowerPoint presentation
– Delegate course notes
– Optional extras include: review meetings, delegate recordings, written delegate performance reports and future recommendations.
Training can be delivered at our choice of venue or yours.
Our media training team includes experienced broadcasters and communications coaches, Chris Green, Tom Watt, Lance Hardy and cameraman Graham Essenhigh.