MANAGING A MEDIA CRISIS
Preserving the reputation of your business
Defending your reputation is the most important aspect of business.
That’s why all businesses – large and small – need to shape a media crisis plan and develop skills to protect their business when needed.
CGM’s Media Crisis and Reputation Management Strategy course will help you shape a plan and develop strategic skills to enable you to defend your reputation in a crisis.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
– Spot a potential media crisis
– Shape a business reputation strategy
– Manage a crisis
– Plan staged media responses
– Interview skills to answer awkward questions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
– Business owners, leaders, directors and CEOs
– Executive staff, company spokespeople, policy and decision makers
– Marketing and communications executives
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
– Power Point presentation
– Media crisis note pack
– Professional media studio set up
Session 1 – Crisis, what crisis?
How to identify a media crisis and the possible impact on your business
Session 2 – Being an early bird, not a headless chicken
How to shape a positive and proactive media crisis management plan
Session 3 – Calm the waters, don’t stir the pot
Managing media requests and shaping written media responses
Session 4 – Riding the storm
Handling awkward media interviews with calm and authority
OUR TRAINING TEAM
For further information about our media crisis management training courses call 01905 754336, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our online enquiry form.