Join us for INSPIRE 2018
An afternoon of true inspiration where the I’s have it
Inspiration | Ideas | Innovation | Integrity | Impetus
Wednesday April 18 1pm-6pm
CGM Media Centre, Cadbury House, Blackpole East, WR3 8SG
– Guest speakers
– Real life stories
– Great ideas
– Panel discussions
– Stimulating debate
And fantastic networking among people like YOU
Delegate fee: £30+VAT includes buffet lunch
Tickets can be booked via Eventbrite.
Sponsor and advertising opportunities available
Visit our sponsorship page for further details.
Sponsors: SB Print, Virtechs, Wonderful Worcestershire Women.
ABOUT INSPIRE 2018
Join us for an amazing afternoon of true inspiration.
Our speakers and panelists will excite your imagination and inspire you to tread your own path whether you are creating a new business, seeking to invigorate an existing one or simply looking for ideas to refresh the way you do things.
You’ll hear personal real life ‘have done’ stories that will show how good ideas can develop into great businesses and ventures that are run on innovation, passion, ingenuity, impetus and integrity.
– Dom Portman – Founder of Fancy Dress Worldwide – Dom acted on a great idea gleaned from observations of attending his first freshers fair at uni to create the rapdily-rising Worcester-based Fancy Dress Worldwide.
– Dean Walton – Creating Mask-arade, a company that defied the fire of Dragons’ Den – Dean will talk about the ingenuity required to grow your own market and crucially the attributes needed to sell up and get out when the time is right.
– Julia Williams – Wonderful Worcestershire Awards co-founder and co-producer of Strictly Worcestershire – Julia’s tale will explain the need for impetus to enable a self confessed ‘ordinary Brummie girl’ to become a headteacher and use transferable skills to develop her own entrepreneurial career.
– David Emery – Founder of Virtechs, a 5D design company, and Building Information Modelling expert – David will explain how innovation and knowledge of cutting edge techniques can enable micro businesses to outfoot larger competitors.
– Chris Green – Host, media consultant and award-winning author and broadcaster – Chris will talk about the benefit of developing integrity, reputation and trust as key characteristics.
Read Chris Green’s blog for more information about the event and our speaker line up.