Ever wanted to write a book?
CGM’s forthcoming half day course, Is there a book in it?, will offer the essential information you need to decide whether or not you have what it takes to write and publish your own book and, if so, how to go about it.
The course will cover:
– Why am I writing my book and what I am hoping to achieve?
– What’s my story and is it compelling enough?
– Who is my target audience?
– What is involved – how do I write and research my book?
– Am I seeking to sell it or is it mainly for my network of contacts?
– How to shape a synopsis
– What costs are involved?
– Legal considerations
– Sales and marketing
Next event: Tuesday, May 2, 9.30am-1.30pm, The Business Lounge at The Red Lion at Holt Heath near Worcester – £100+VAT – Book now
COST: £100 plus VAT