IS THERE A BOOK IN IT?
….is the first question a publisher will ask.
We can help you provide the answer.
Is there a book in it? is a half day course that will offer the essential information you need to decide whether or not you have what it takes to write and publish your own book and, if so, how to go about it.
This course will cover:
– Purpose – Why am I writing my book and what do I hope to achieve?
– Storytelling – What’s my story and is it strong enough?
– Audience – How to identify and appeal to my target audience
– Summary – How to shape a synopsis
– Writing – How do I write and research my book?
– Cost – What costs and legal considerations may be involved?
– Marketing – How can I sell and market my book?
Feedback from delegates at our first course at The Business Lounge, The Red Lion at Holt Heath, in May, 2017.
“One of the most beneficial training courses I’ve attended in this area.”
“Inspiring – I’m now going to start writing again.”
“A thoroughly enjoyable experience. A total rethink is on the cards for me!”
“It’s good to go back to asking questions and exploring the emotions behind what lies behind why you want to write a book – and making sure that your passion for the subject comes across.”
For further information about our media training courses and programmes call 01905 453908, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our online enquiry form.