Is there a book in it?
….is the first question a publisher will ask.
We can help you provide the answer.
Next event: Tuesday, May 2, 9.30am to 1.30pm, The Business Lounge, The Red Lion at Holt Heath near Worcester – £100+VAT – Book now
Is there a book in it? is a half day course that will offer the essential information you need to decide whether or not you have what it takes to write and publish your own book and, if so, how to go about it.
This course will cover:
– Why am I writing my book and what do I hope to achieve?
– What’s my story and is it strong enough?
– Who is my target audience?
– How do I write and research my book?
– Am I seeking sales or is it mainly for my network of contacts?
– How to shape a synopsis
– What costs and legal considerations may be involved?
– How can I sell and market my book
Next event – Tuesday, May 2, 2017 from 9.30am to 1.30pm at The Business Lounge, The Red Lion at Holt Heath, near Worcester.
COST: £100 plus VAT
For further information about our media training courses and programmes call 01905 453908, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our online enquiry form.