IS THERE A BOOK IN IT?
Essential information to write and publish your own book
2018 COURSE DATES
Fri 5 October & Friday 7 December (10am to 2pm) – CGM Media Centre, Worcester
FEE: £100 +VAT
To book for October click here.
To book for December click here.
IS THERE A BOOK IN IT? is a half day course that will offer the essential information you need to decide whether or not you have what it takes to write and publish your own book and, if so, how to go about it.
This course will cover:
– Purpose – Why am I writing my book and what do I hope to achieve?
– Storytelling – What’s my story and is it strong enough?
– Audience – How to identify and appeal to my target audience
– Summary – How to shape a synopsis
– Writing – How do I write and research my book?
– Cost – What costs and legal considerations may be involved?
– Marketing – How can I sell and market my book?
Feedback from delegates at our first course held in May 2017.
“One of the most beneficial training courses I’ve attended.”
“Inspiring – I’m now going to start writing again.”
“A thoroughly enjoyable experience. A total rethink is on the cards for me!”
“It’s good to go back to asking questions and exploring the emotions behind the reasons why you want to write a book – and making sure that your passion for the subject comes across.”
For further information about our media training courses and programmes call 01905 754336, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our online enquiry form.