OPEN FOR BUSINESS
YOUR MEDIA TRAINING CENTRE IN THE HEART OF ENGLAND
Inspiration | Motivation | Learning
The CGM Media Training Centre is now open for business.
Visit us on one of our forthcoming open days to view our facilities, meet the CGM team and enjoy a FREE Soul Business talk from Chris.
To see a full list of our open days click What’s On
To book your visit click here
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
Based in Worcester’s technology belt, we’re one road and one mile from the M5, J6 and arterial roads around the city. We have ample on-site parking.
To find us click here
– 30 minutes from Birmingham, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Stratford, Solihull,
– 60 minutes from Bristol, Bath, Hereford, Wolverhampton,
– 90 minutes from Nottingham, Leicester, Cardiff, Milton Keynes, Stoke on Trent
– 2 hours from London, Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield,
We’re just a couple of miles from Worcester Shrub Hill train station and are on local bus routes.
We have fantastic media and communications training facilities.
– Media training room with in-built radio and TV studio set up facilities
– Green Room – our welcome and training preparation area
– Meeting space – to talk through projects, progress reports and to host meetings
– Office base – where the CGM’s all-round communications team work
– On-site parking
– Disabled parking and toilet facilities
– Smell the coffee – the percolator is always on
– Fair play – we use Fairtrade and fresh produce for a fit and healthy lifestyle and to develop good hearts and minds
– Bookish types – the CGM team includes lots of experienced authors so feel free to browse our books and other authors we like
Our media training centre is all about YOU – a place to:
– Be inspired with fresh thoughts and ideas
– Develop your career by mastering fresh skills and be motivated to boost your business
– Meet, greet and enjoy our media and communications events or host your own event
We offer an innovative range of training courses, programmes and clubs that are designed to enable you and your organisation to communicate better.
To view our forthcoming courses click here.
This includes courses for:
– Start up business owners seeking to develop their own winning business
– Gen Z marketers embarking on a commercial career
– Midlands engine manufacturers needing to update and upgrade their marketing
– Business teams seeking motivation and media themed team building, and
– Experienced business leaders striving for valuable skills to promote your organisation
You may wish to upskill your team with a bespoke built media, communications and marketing training course – please contact us and/or drop in for a meeting.