The Business Media Club programme consists of ten monthly meetings from September to November and January to July.
The programme is sequential with one theme leading on to another but anyone can join as a member at any point in the cycle.
Here’s our 2018-19 programme in full:
28 September 2018 – FIFTH ANNIVERSARY MEETING
Reflecting the past, an eye on the future
UNDERSTANDING THE ‘WHY?’ OF YOUR BUSINESS
Creating a character marketing vision for your business, including
– Goal setting – what does ‘better’ look like?
– Defining your purpose – why you do what you do – and how?
– Looking outside in – where are you now and do you want to be
26 October 2018 – GETTING ON MESSAGE
Communicating with clarity
– What do you want to say?
– Who do you want to say it to?
– Choosing your communications and marketing methods
30 November 2018 – THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
The value of inspiration
– How to market yourself as an expert in your field
– Listicles – the new blogging
– Being confident in your communications
25 January 2019 – STORYTELLING
Telling not selling
– The power of (subtle) persuasion…
– Creating a narrative around your business
– Storytelling methods
22 February 2019 – WINNING BUSINESS
Lead Acquisition Marketing
– The value of a lifetime customer
– Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
– Turning prospects into customers
29 March 2019 – CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
How to shape a great customer experience model
– Copying what you like about great customer service
– The power of evangelical customers
– How to move from good to great
26 April 2019 – PRODUCTIFICATION
Packaging your services as buyable products
– Would you buy from you?
– Packaging your services
– Make it simple for people to understand and buy
31 May 2019 – IMAGE & REPUTATION
Looking good by design
– What does your business look like and how to make it look better
– Your reputation Richter scale
– Video marketing
28 June 2019 – MANAGING A MEDIA CRISIS
Hope for the best, plan for the worst
– What’s the worst that can happen?
– Avoid stagnation – doing your best to avoid the worst
– How to shape your own media crisis strategy
19 July 2019 – CO-ORDINATING YOUR PLAN
– Putting your communications and marketing plan together
– Making sure you act on it
– Test and measure tactics
For more information about the Business Media Club, call 01905 754336 or email email@example.com