Our 2016 – 2017 meeting calendar
The Business Media Club provides a structured programme of learning and development.
Both of our Birmingham and Worcester clubs offer ten meetings a year to provide a balance of planning, strategies and skills covering three broad topics:
– PR and Marketing
– Image and Reputation Management
A tenth meeting – in Media Crisis Management – completes the programme.
Members vote for their choice of precise topics from two strategy and three skills options.
The full calendar for 2016-2017 is:
September 2016 – How to shape a three-step communications plan to win new business
October 2016 – Communications strategy option
– How to devise your own online media marketing strategy – chosen by both Birmingham and Worcester clubs
– How to develop your brand identity
November 2016 – Communication skills options
– Blog writing – blog writing tips, skills and shaping a schedule for typical topics
– Video blogging -how to make or commission your own video blogs as part of your wider video marketing
– LinkedIn marketing – making the most of LinkedIn to market your business
No December meeting
January 2017 – How to draft a PR and marketing plan to promote your business
New year, new marketing plan – but not one to tuck into your top drawer and forget about. We’ll help you shape a marketing plan that is multifaceted, coordinated and, most importantly, works for you.
February 2017 – Marketing strategy options
Making the most of LinkedIn
Five steps to great PR
March 2017 – Marketing skills choices
– How to design an intuitive website
– Using photography to promote your business
– Smart email marketing
April 2017 – Image and Reputation Management planning
The most valuable assets in business? A great reputation and an outstanding image. Trust, ethics, values and integrity are the most cherished values you can build into your business communications.
May 2017 – Image and Reputation management strategy options
– Building trust and integrity into your marketing
– Developing your own professional image and brand
June 2017 – Image and Reputation management skills choices
Telling your own business story
Developing your own personal blog plan
How to commission and use bespoke photography
July 2017 – Media crisis management
How to develop a plan and strategic skills that will enable to defend your reputation and manage a media crisis.
No August meeting – a new programme begins in September 2017.
For more information about the Business Media Club, call 01905 453908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org