Please double click on the image to read the full article.
Chris Green Media was commissioned by Bishop Perowne CE College to provide a professional media management service. This service included:
- Drafting and circulating regular press releases and media advisories
- Setting up and writing/refreshing the college’s social media pages
- Media liaison and support for specific events
- Writing regular website updates
- Advising on media crisis management situations
- Copywriting for promotional documents
- Communications planning
CGM produced press releases and media advisories on a wide range of events and topics, including education secretary Michael Gove’s visit to the college and the opening of state-of-the-art science labs.
We also secured a regular newspaper column in the Worcester News for headteacher Julie Farr.
Bishop Perowne CE College received excellent broadcast, print and online media coverage throughout 2013 and into 2014 and has also forged strong relationships with editors and journalists.