DEVELOPMENT SKILLS FOR NEW MARKETERS
Launching May 2018
When: Tuesday mornings, 10am-1pm
May 8 – June 19
October 2 – November 13
Venue: CGM Media Centre, Cadbury House, Blackpole East, Worcester, WR3 8SG
Fee: £400+VAT per six week programme
Places can be booked via Eventbrite.
The Soul Business marketing development programme brings the inspiration and motivation of CGM’s Soul Business ethos to life in a unique training experience.
The programme comprises six training sessions and provides a step by step grounding to develop contemporary marketing and communication knowledge, skills and strategies to boost their organisations and personal career prospects.
Challenges are added for delegates to work on away from the training meetings to provide continuity, growth and progress throughout the programme which culminates in a finished marketing plan to relaunch the communications of their business.
The Soul Business marketing development programme is ideal for:
Start-up business owners – wanting to shape a clear plan to market their new venture effectively
SME and micro business owners – looking for a fresh approach to the marketing of their business
Midlands Engine manufacturers and service industry businesses needing to modernise their approach to PR, communications and marketing
Gen Z marketers – seeking to kick start their career with a specific employer
Delivered by members of the CGM training team, the programme provides a clear plan and set of strategies for delegates to develop their business and/or careers. Delegates will receive an assessment report and ‘passing out’ advice from the CGM team and our associates.
WHAT THE PROGRAMME CONSISTS OF
The Soul Business Development programme focuses on why and how to do your marketing and communications not just what.
Attendees will learn how to:
– Shape a clear communications plan for their business
– Use character marketing to promote the values of their business to win buy-in
– Identify target audience(s) to develop a focused approach to winning business
– Devise digital marketing, brand awareness and PR strategies for lead generation
– Use video, photography and other audio-visual media in their marketing
– Choose the right marketing methods for their business and an understanding of metrics to measure your marketing activity.