LAUNCHING EARLY 2018
Soul Business marketing development programmes bring the inspiration and motivation of CGM’s Soul Business ethos to life in a unique training experience.
Each programme lasts six weeks, is built around one three-hour meeting for consecutive weeks and is designed to enable attendees to develop marketing and communication skills to boost their personal career and benefit the organisations they work for or manage.
Challenges are added for delegates to work on away from the training meetings to provide continuity, growth and progress throughout the programme culminating in a finished plan to relaunch the communications of your business.
Each programme is tapered to different types of business people. These include:
Start-up businesses – people needing to create a clear plan to market their business effectively
SME and micro business owners – people looking for a fresh approach to marketing their business
Midlands Engine – manufacturing and service industry businesses needing to modernise their PR, comms and marketing
Gen Z Development Programme – the perfect opportunity to kick start your career with a specific employer
Delivered by members of the CGM training team, the programme provides a clear plan and set of strategies for delegates to develop their business and/or careers. Delegates will receive an assessment report and ‘passing out’ advice from the CGM team and our associates.
Attendees will learn how to:
– Shape a clear communications plan for their business
– Use character marketing to promote the values of their business to win buy-in
– Identify target audience(s) and develop a focused approach to winning business
– Devise digital marketing, brand awareness and PR strategies for lead generation
– Use video and other audio-visual media in their marketing
– Choose the right marketing methods for their business.