“The whole area of media and communications was new to some of our delegates and Chris was able to engage and transfer key knowledge. The impact of this is that we have County FAs communicating more efficiently and successfully with their stakeholders.” Darren Bernstein, County FA business support manager (marketing and communications)
Developing a winning communications team
Sports businesses and organisations face many unique media and communications challenges.
Long gone are the days when clubs and governing bodies could be faceless organisations. The development of 24/7 news, an avaricious media appetite and enthusiastic fans demand a constant stream of proactive communications.
Being able to communicate effectively can win confidence, build credibility and add value to sports organisations.
Our sports industry executive media training programme is a bespoke service designed to equip people working in sport at director, executive or administrative levels with the skills to communicate proficiently and with confidence.
Specific training options include:
– Media crisis and reputation management
– Broadcast media interview training
– Visual branding – making the most of the image and profile of your club, sport, organisation or brand
– Social media strategy – developing an online strategy to engage with your stakeholders
– Regional sports Business Media Clubs – sports specific media and communications training and networking clubs
Call 01905 453908 or fill in our online enquiry form for more information.