ENABLING YOU TO COMMUNICATE BETTER
We’re a PR, communications and marketing agency comprising a unique and skilled team of experienced media and communications specialists with proven track records in their respective fields.
Everything we do is designed to inspire and enable you to communicate with confidence, clarity and purpose.
Confidence – to get on message, word perfect, looking good, sounding great with a raised profile and enviable reputation
Clarity – and consistency across all of your communications so you’re able to win buy in among customers, employees and partners
Purpose – strategies and focus to achieve results through the power of effective PR, communications and marketing
Our services include:
– Public relations
– Corporate communications
– Digital marketing
– Media training
– Website design
– Video marketing
We’re your entire PR, communications and marketing one stop shop to look after your entire PR & marketing needs:
– One point of contact
– One pay point
– Everything is coordinated so it is cohesive and project managed
In 2017 we opened our own Media Centre in Worcester, where we deliver lots of inspiring events and courses and which is also serves as our office base.
See What’s On in 2019
CGM was originally set up as a media consultancy by award-winning author and broadcaster Chris Green in 2008 to provide media relations for multi-sector clients.
In 2010, Chris was joined by his wife, Teresa, a four time national journalism award-winner, to expand our range of media relations services to include social media and communications planning and provide media and communications training.
CGM was transformed into an all round communications collective in January 2014 to a range of offer coordinated and cohesive media, communications and creative services.
OUR TEAM (click on name for full biography)
Chris Green – managing partner – vastly experienced award winning author and broadcaster and now communications coach and media trainer.
Teresa Green – media relations partner – and four-time national journalism award-winner who manages our media relations services
Our media trainers and sports event team are:
– Broadcaster, actor and David Beckham biographer Tom Watt
– Lance Hardy – BBC TV sports producer and author
– Brendan McMahon, owner of award-winning design agency, Classic Lines Design, who provide website design and branding – heads our creative team which includes:
– Digital partner Ben Feltwell
– Former Hollywood and A-list celebrity photographer Alistair Cowin
– Specialist press photographer Jonathan Hipkiss
– Visual media (video and photography) partner Doug Anderson
– Video production company Bubble Production (led by ex-ITV cameraman Graham Essenhigh), who provide video, live streaming and media training support.