EXPERIENCE TO ADVISE, ABILITY TO DELIVER
Inspiring people to communicate better
Chris Green Media is an all round communications company comprising a unique team of skilled and experienced media and communications specialists with notable and proven track records in their respective fields.
Our aim is to enable you to communicate better by truly connecting with clarity, vision and purpose.
Our services include:
– Communications coaching and media consultancy
– Media training
– Media relations
– Web design and branding
– Video marketing
And putting it altogether – all round communications – our media marketing and communications one stop shop
CGM was originally set up as a media consultancy by award-winning author and broadcaster Chris Green in 2008 to provide media relations for multi-sector clients.
In 2010, Chris was joined by his wife, Teresa, a four time national journalism award-winner, to expand our range of media relations services to include social media and communications planning and provide media and communications training.
CGM was transformed into an all round communications collective in January 2014 to a range of offer coordinated and cohesive media, communications and creative services.
Chris Green – managing partner – vastly experienced award winning author and broadcaster and now communications coach and media trainer.
Teresa Green – editorial partner – and four-time national journalism award-winner who manages our media relations services
Our media trainers and sports event team are:
Broadcaster, actor and David Beckham biographer Tom Watt
Lance Hardy – BBC TV sports producer and author
Visionary photographer Stuart Roy Clarke – owner of The Homes of Football photography collection and a CGM advisor on visual branding;
– Brendan McMahon, owner of award-winning design agency, Classic Lines Design, who provide website design and branding – heads our creative team which includes:
– Former Hollywood and A-list celebrity photographer Alistair Cowin
– Specialist press photographer Jonathan Hipkiss
– Experienced commercial photographer Simon Fall-Taylor
– Media relations executive Natalie Prior completes the current CGM team.